Content Marketing Manager
Marketing | Sao Paulo, Brazil
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicate the value of DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Build worldwide digital experiences that touch millions. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
As a Content Marketing Manager for DocuSign LATAM, you will be an active all-round contributor to an integrated and highly collaborative marketing team, tasked with delivering creative and productive marketing content and programs into the region.
Responsible for the alignment of DocuSign Brazil communications with the company’s global direction, you will support the development, execution, localization and delivery of content across all our channels. Within those responsibilities will be inbound marketing strategies including content for our website, public relations, organic social media, blogs and customer evidence in Mexico.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers, as well as be able to apply data analytics to personalize and optimize content for the best performance to our business goals. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends, especially content marketing trends and SEO techniques, as well as being fully fluent in Spanish and English.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to Content Marketing Director, LATAM and is designated Flex.
● Participate in content marketing, PR and customer evidence initiatives in Mexico to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver sales and customer retention
● Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing and PR strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
● Collaborate with Marketing teams at headquarters (in California) to understand global content and PR marketing plans, and develop a plan for localizing key assets for LATAM
● Partner with brand, product marketing, country leaders and sales managers to create content and PR plans
● Ensure quality, clarity and consistency with brand guidelines and tone, as well as ensure all content is optimized for SEO with focus on organic traffic
● Create and drive a customer evidence program to collect and promote customer stories
● Collect, monitor and analyze social, PR and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly to optimize the path to conversion
● Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content and PR strategy as needed
● Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members to do the same
● Proven excellent communication and writing skills in Spanish and Portuguese
● BA/BS in marketing, business, or related field
● 5+ years of related experience
● 7+ years marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in technology and B2B
● Experience creating content for digital channels
● Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
● Experience with WordPress, Google analytics, and the top social channels
● Management of external agencies
● Ability to analyze and present content performance
● Great team player, enthusiastic and proactive.
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.