Finance | Sydney, Australia
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
DocuSign is looking for an experienced collections specialist who is organized, has a customer service perspective, is highly motivated and results orientated. In addition, this is a fast-paced role where the ability to work through complexity with a solutions mindset is critical to success.
- Take responsibility for customer collections for the APAC region.
- Monitor aged balances for assigned geographies.
- Engage with customers to collect overdue balances.
- Where issues are identified that are impacting collections, work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Manage refunds, account adjustments, and write offs in accordance with company policies.
- Where necessary work to reconcile customer accounts.
- Maintain detailed records of interactions with customers including follow up dates and next steps.
- Maintain acceptable performance against established department metrics on a consistent basis.
- Identify and work toward resolution of any larger scale issues which are negatively impacting customer experience.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and able to change priorities.
- Extensive, proven commercial collections experience including enterprise accounts.
- Possess a collaborative work style, whilst being equally able to operate independently
- Ability to take direction and work as a team player.
- Experience working in fast-paced, high volume, high growth atmosphere with ability to work under pressure
- Must have a professional demeanour, commitment to outstanding customer service and effective communication style.
- Experience with Sales Force and YayPay a plus.
- Must be PC proficient. Experience with Oracle or large ERP a plus.
- Degree in business related discipline or Finance/Accounting qualification preferred.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.