Channel Account Manager
Sales & Business Development | San Francisco, CA or Remote – US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers, and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team partners with some of the largest, most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
As a Solution Provider Channel Manager, you will manage Solution Provider Channel Reseller and Distributor partners as a member of the North America Channel team to drive significant revenue for the region. This role manages partners both in Canada as well as the United States. You will drive the strategy for your partners, be responsible for managing your partner relationships, executing GTM activities with your partners, generating pipeline and forecasting revenue, and helping your partner reps resell DocuSign to generate revenue. You have experience working with Solution Provider Channel Resellers and Distributors, understand channel dynamics, and will leverage previous experiences to accelerate your partnerships and grow the region. You are a team player and have a tide rises all ships mentality and will help and support other team members succeed. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Development professional to join a growing channel program and make a significant impact in the region.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to Senior Director Global Business Development and Channels and is designated Flex.
- Own and drive relationships with Solution Provider Reseller and Distributor partners in Canada and United States to generate significant resell revenue in region through new customer acquisition and existing customers upsell
- Develop GTM plans with partners to achieve and exceed revenue targets
- Execute GTM activities and lead cross functional teams on activities such as onsite trainings, email campaigns, remote training sessions, webinars, and events
- Generate resold revenue and ensure partner sales teams are successfully aligned with DocuSign sales reps to close deals. Manage pipeline generation and revenue forecast reporting
- Leverage existing relationships at partners to influence decision makers, increase mindshare, and accelerate engagement from partners
- Assist partners with product positioning, configuration, and sales strategy
- Forge strong DocuSign-internal relationships with key managers and support organizations in a dynamic and growing environment to ensure the right people and connected at the right time
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in a SaaS company, preferably in Sales, Business Development, or Marketing role
- Execution focused but able to see larger picture
- Self-starter with great time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hard working and willing to put in the extra effort to get it done
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Team player who can collaborate across the org with various department
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $88,600 – $121,900 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits at https://www.docusign.com/company/benefits.
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.