Accounts Receivable Analyst
Finance | Seattle, Washington
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Finance team plays a critical role in ensuring accurate financial reporting, optimal financial management, and efficient operations across DocuSign. The team consists of Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Revenue Operations, Investor Relations, and Business Operations. The Finance team partners across all organizations in DocuSign to appropriately allocate resources, inform key business decisions, and facilitate the execution of our operational plans.
As an Accounts Receivable Analyst you will be responsible for high volume contact with our customers, collecting receivables and reconciling disputes. The right candidate will excel at controlling past due amounts through complex situations while keeping customer goodwill; driving results in a rapidly changing environment.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor and is designated Flex.
- Responsible for customer collections in the North America
- Provide timely resolution of past due and disputed items with customers to ensure continued relationship
- Collaborate with customer, sales and management to resolve various issues
- Analyze information and communicates to supervisor as needed to determine next course of action
- Manage refunds, account adjustments and write offs in accordance with company policies
- Reconcile customer accounts
- Maintain detailed records of interactions with customers including follow up dates and next steps
- Identify resolution of larger scale issues which are negatively impacting customer experience
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years collection experience
- Excellent negotiation skills, ability to gain trust and confidence with customers, management and peers
- Sense of urgency
- Proven history of successful dispute reconciliation/troubleshooting
- Knowledge and experience working with MS Office Suite with strong Excel skills
- Ability to manage workload to a deadline
- Ability to identify root cause issues, offer possible solutions and/or next course of action
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a public company
- Knowledge of collection principles with ability to reconcile credits & debits
- Collaborative, positive, team player with commitment to outstanding customer service with external and internal stakeholders
- Experience working in fast-paced, high volume, high growth atmosphere
- Experience with NetSuite or large ERP
- Experience with Salesforce or CR
- BA/BS degree
Vaccination requirement (US)
DocuSign requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, to ensure the safety and well being of our employees and community, to support public health efforts, and comply with the Executive Order that applies to federal contractors, this offer is conditioned upon submission of written proof, prior to your start date, that you are fully vaccinated. DocuSign will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.