Account Services Expert
Customer Success | Dublin, Ireland
Closing date: 1st November 2021
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The ideal Account Services Expert is an articulate specialist who understands and can appreciate the challenges organizations face in implementing and integrating cloud technologies. With strong business acumen and a customer-first mentality, the motivation to take initiative owning and resolving customer issues and inquiries is essential. This position acts as the liaison between customers and all functional areas within DocuSign to resolve service, support, and billing inquiries.
This position is an Individual Contributor position and reports to a Support Manager – Account Services and is designated Flex.
● Supports customers and internal partners through telephony and email; escalates issues quickly when deep, specific skills or other capabilities are required; ability to use knowledge of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to provide customer resolution and proactive customer recommendations
● Single point of contact to drive resolution by partnering with internal teams (Sales, Billing, and other teams.)
● Responsible for resolving customer issues including complex account, subscription and billing scenarios supporting direct accounts
● Meet and exceed DocuSign Customer Support service level goals and KPIs
● Provide critical feedback related to improvements of the product and tools to impact customer experience
● Promote DocuSign products and services to customers and prospective customers via consultative discussion, product training, and evaluation of their service and support needs
● College degree or relevant work experience
● Experience in Subscription or Sales Support including account maintenance, billing/contract, and admin tasks
● Effective communication skills – ability to communicate with audiences that include customers, peers, and occasional executive presence
● Ability to review, understand, and resolve complex issues
● Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
● Ability to collaborate with peers across the organization without friction
● Ability to communicate a complex a technical issue in a clear & concise manner
● High level of attention to detail and ability to pivot in uncertain situations
● Multi-lingual in DocuSign supported languages
● Professional experience within relevant industries for which DocuSign provides solutions
● Experience with or basic understanding of SaaS
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate with regards to any legally protected characteristics.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.