Account Executive SMB, DACH – Install
Sales & Business Development | Munich, Remote
Closing Date: 30th January 2022
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
The Account Executive (Install Base) is a high impact position combining equal parts relationship management and revenue expansion. The ideal candidate brings a proven record of success in a SaaS technology company where they have demonstrated an ability to drive growth in their assigned accounts. This person will work best in a dynamic, fast paced, technology-driven environment to effectively manage a high volume of accounts.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Sales Manger
Deliver programmatic engagement with existing DocuSign clients to develop and maintain relationships while helping to grow DocuSign’s incremental revenue by uncovering additional use cases and opportunities to position the broader DocuSign agreement cloud.
Through those interactions you will:
• Qualify sales opportunities based on DocuSign’s sales methodology and metrics, to include client fit and success criteria
• Position DocuSign's value proposition as part of the overall business solution, linking these benefits back to the key business issues of the client
• Expand the DocuSign solution beyond the functionality introduced during implementation process and consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting, recommending, and upselling new DocuSign products, services and partner solutions.
• Process sales orders and facilitate customer onboarding
• Manage customer needs for engagement with other DocuSign resources, such as professional services, training, product management and marketing
• Enlist customers to participate and/or speak at DocuSign and partner events
• Provide accurate, timely reports, and forecasts, as needed, for management
• Develop and maintain sophisticated knowledge of DocuSign’s products and services
• Maintain current and accurate account information, as well as leads and follow-ups for assigned clients in CRM database
• Manage overall customer loyalty, serving as internal advocate and escalation point to clients.
• Fluency in German and English
• Experience in consultative sales and account management, preferably within a SaaS model
• Strong computer skills, including experience using sales force automation tools (preferably Salesforce.com), Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Proven track record meeting/exceeding individual sales targets and quotas
• Services/Consulting delivery experiences a big plus
• Ability to manage large volume of concurrent client relationships
• Ability to identify, critique, suggest, and implement intelligent changes to the clients' business optimization processes
• Ability to anticipate change and adjust priorities accordingly
• Ability to work as a team, as well as independently.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills to be able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization.
• BS/BA degree
• Willingness and ability to travel as necessary.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, colour, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.