Account Executive – Mid Market, CLM
Sales & Business Development | San Francisco, California or Seattle, Washington or Chicago, Illinois
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
The Mid-Market Account Executive will be responsible for owning deals end to end, selling the DocuSign Contract Lifecycle Management solution (CLM.) This role will be a hybrid of acquiring net-new customers and driving further expansion within an assigned geography or vertical (Financial Services and Insurance, Public Sector, Healthcare and Life Sciences). The ideal candidate will be curious by nature, a strategic hunter, and possess a strong relationship-building skills.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Regional Vice President, Sales – CLM and is designated Flex.
- Drive success of the company’s Contract Lifecycle Management product goals and objectives through achieving individual sales quotas
- Conduct discovery calls with customers and prospects to understand organizational structure, key decision makers, procurement processes, IT systems, and document workflow
- Identify, cultivate and close on net-new CLM business as well as helping identify upsell and cross sell opportunities within assigned accounts across multiple lines of business; IT, Procurement and Senior Management
- Leverage internal resources (Senior Executives, Presales, Professional Services, Legal etc.) in Sales Campaigns
- Work effectively with your peers at DocuSign’s key partners to deliver joint value propositions
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievements accurately through proper use of sales tools
- 2+ years of direct multi-solution software sales experience in a quota-carrying role selling into Mid-Market accounts – includes managing/closing complex sales-cycles with a proven track record meeting or exceeding sales quota
- 5+ years of experience of Mid-Market level SaaS sales experience preferred, ideally within cloud-based technology
- Domain expertise within Financial Services and Insurance, Public Sector, Healthcare and Life Sciences or the assigned geography
- Strong portfolio of C-Level contacts within large, Commercial accounts
- Experience selling Contract Lifecycle Management is a plus
- Familiarity with Google suite
- Willingness to travel 15% or more as needed
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado hourly pay range: $28.85/hour – $43.27/hour and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
Vaccination requirement (US)
DocuSign requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees and community, to support public health efforts, and comply with the Executive Order that applies to federal contractors, this offer is conditioned upon submission of written proof, prior to your start date, that you are fully vaccinated. DocuSign will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.