Account Executive – Enterprise, Financial Services
Sales & Business Development | Australia
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
The Account Executive (AE) is a highly motivated self-starter who is responsible for developing and closing new business or expanding our footprint in current customers in an assigned geographic territory. A successful AE is eager to learn, determined to adapt quickly, and comfortable with some ambiguity. AEs are focused on acquiring new customers or selling additional use cases, products and services into existing accounts. This person is accountable for exceeding monthly and quarterly quotas, proactive deal management, forecast accuracy, and driving adoption and usage with customers and prospects in collaboration with internal teams and the broader DocuSign partner ecosystem.
This position reports to the RVP Enterprise Sales.
- Drive success of the company’s goals and objectives through achieving individual sales quotas
- Qualify sales opportunities based on DocuSign’s sales methodology & metrics, to include customer fit and success criteria
- Identify, cultivate and close on net-new business as well as manage existing relationships to ensure customer renewals and retention
- Build account plans and strategies for each target account
- Manage a sales pipeline through prospecting efforts into a Financial Services verticals
- Effectively leverage internal resources (Senior Executives, Presales, Professional Services, Legal etc.) in Sales Campaigns
- Work effective with your peers at DocuSign’s key partners to deliver joint value propositions
- Uncover needs and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within the assigned accounts across the Lines of Business, IT, Procurement and Senior Management
- Consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting, recommending and upsell new DocuSign products, services and partner solutions
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievements accurately through proper use of sales tools
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 12+ years of direct enterprise level sales experience in a quota-carrying software sales SaaS role
- Financial Services industry experience
- Proficient computer application skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles, including prior success in closing 1M deals and managing multiple large accounts
- Strong portfolio of C-Level contacts within Enterprise Accounts across a variety of accounts
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate with regards to any legally protected characteristics.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.