Account Development Representative
Sales & Business Development | Dublin, Ireland
Closing Date: 30th October 2021
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our teams partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
The Account Development Rep develops and builds key account intelligence that accelerates our strategic pipeline in Majors and Enterprise size companies (1500 employees +). The ADR partners and aligns closely with their MDRs (Market Development Representative) to identify and engage with executive stakeholders in these key organizations and to navigate and build organization structures that prepare our Strategic Sales Leaders for account planning.
As the entry-point into the Sales Development org, the ADR also spends 15% of their time each week in training and enablement for the SDR position. They participate in training sessions with their peers on the DocuSign sales methodology, align with an internal mentor on development priorities, and work with their manager weekly on monthly goals and objectives.
This position reports to the Account Development Rep Manager.
- Primary responsibility is to achieve your monthly contact-acquisition, org chart, and opt-in targets
- Partner with your MDR to understand their territory plan and strategy, build and develop alongside them the approach to accelerating their output through the acquisition of account intelligence that will position them to generate a Sales Qualified Opportunity
- Research the contacts at organizations, leveraging publicly available information as well as tools such as ZoomInfo and LinkedIn to find contact data and line-of-business reporting structures.
- Educate executives on the DocuSign Agreement Cloud and get their buy-in towards a continued sales conversation with DocuSign.
- Use targeted questions and your natural rapport building skills to understand client's business strategy and how we at DocuSign can contribute to their success.
- Engage in weekly enablement session to develop Sandler Sales skills
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills: You love engaging with new people and companies and thrive on making successful connections using your initiative, introducing companies to a product you are passionate about
- A multi-tasker, you enjoy a busy, challenging role where you can take ownership of your success and contribute to a driven team.
- You have a track record of success in your academic and professional efforts; you look for opportunities to go above and beyond
- A self-starter, you are resourceful and creative towards finding solutions; you have a bias towards action
- You have a competitive spirit, striving for excellence in your personal goals
- You have a growth-mindset, humble and eager to learn with a drive for results
- Strong business acumen and professionalism
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Experience in prospecting sales: You are comfortable and confident in contacting potential customers. You maintain a professional and courteous manner when conducting phone calls, polished in asking questions and sharing information with others.
- Experience working within large organizations inter-facing with leaders and executives
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.