DISCO is looking for an experienced Sr. Field Marketing Manager to join our North America team. We’re looking for a detail oriented, passionate, motivated, and experienced B2B marketer who is excited to be part of a hyper growth organization and ready to make an immediate impact. This is an amazing opportunity to help DISCO raise the bar in the legal technology domain and help make a significant contribution towards driving growth.
In this role, you will collaborate with Sales and Marketing to bring market strategy to life through account based and integrated demand generation event marketing to drive brand excellence, customer engagement, and revenue opportunities in North America Sales territories.
What You'll Do
- Support 1-3 Sales territories and collaborate with Sales Leadership to develop a regional field marketing strategy and prioritize investments based on expected ROI
- Execute all event tasks including but not limited to: budget & vendor management, meeting all deadlines, creating logistics materials, communicating to all relevant stakeholders, inventory management & shipping, etc
- Manage event outreach including social media, emails, and internal communications ensuring events are integrated thoughtfully into marketing messaging and broader marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team members to create and gain alignment for go-to-market (GTM) plans with a focus on physical and digital events in alignment with strategic product mandates and sales directives
- Measure the impact of field marketing activities through lead generation and conversion, customer growth, retention and financial outcomes, and communicate these impacts within the organization
- Analyze event ROI to measure performance, identify areas of ongoing improvement, and guide decisions on event investment
- Collaborate with various internal teams for event planning and post event reporting
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience in marketing B2B technology and/or SaaS solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven success managing events ranging from 20 – 500 attendees
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to write internal communications, email marketing, and social media content
- Experience using marketing automation technology, social media platforms, and CRM – preferably Pardot and Salesforce
- Measure, analyze, and report on ROI for field marketing programs, including attendee feedback, opportunity generation, deal acceleration
- Confident, creative, self-motivated, and driven. Excellent project management capability and able to execute on time and within budget
- Critical thinker, data driven with an analytical mindset and excellent decision making skills
- Extremely well organized, able to drive multiple projects in parallel, balancing critical, strategic and creative thinking with quick tactical execution in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to lift 35-50lbs without assistance and stand for extended periods of time
Even Better If You Have…
- Legal or legal industry experience
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.