As part of the commercial strategy organization, you will drive execution of strategic pricing initiatives to support growth and profitability objectives. You will be responsible for the development, implementation, and ongoing evaluation of pricing structures and pricing strategies.
What You'll Do
- Direct efforts to prepare price performance to inform and influence business decisions of senior management
- Define and implement a strategic pricing roadmap for products
- Develop sophisticated pricing models for use across all revenue deals (new, expansions, renewals, services) inclusive of client business case, alternative pricing schemes, and DISCO costs
- Enforce pricing execution and collaborate with Sales leadership on transactional pricing and value positioning
- Identify product packaging, SKUs, and quoting business requirements and system impacts
- Lead in the analysis, design, testing, and implementation of new product configurations.
- Manage the modification to existing (or implementation of new) quoting tools and pricing software
- Implement updates and changes to price books and pricing documentation, in collaboration with cross functional stakeholders
- Partner with cross functional organization to establish and rollout pricing programs/updates aligned with strategic goals and finance requirements
- Prepare meaningful quantitative and qualitative analysis in support of strategic pricing proposals and reporting, including the creation of dashboards to monitor price performance
- Conduct market research and gather competitive intelligence to understand market trends in support of pricing strategy
Who You Are
- A problem solver
- A leader with the ability to influence business partners without direct authority, up, across, and down the organization
- Someone who can leverage their extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- 7+ years’ experience in strategic pricing in software industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation ability
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills
- Highly skilled in excel and proficient in CRM, CPQ, and ERP systems
Even Better If You Have…
- An M.B.A.
- Experience in the SaaS or Legal technology industry
- Proficiency with BI systems (i.e. Quicksight or Tableau)
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.