The DISCO Recruiting team is on a mission to foster a magical employee and candidate experience for those considering our organization. The Senior Recruiter – Revenue Organization role will partner with our leadership teams to help identify, interview, and hire the best talent for DISCO.
What You'll Do
- You’ll be responsible for providing a magical candidate experience, from the first hello to the first day
- You will own the full cycle of a variety of roles, from sourcing through offer generation and acceptance
- You’ll provide Recruiting systems support (i.e. Greenhouse, Docusign, etc.) and be responsible for maintaining accurate candidate tracking
- You’ll actively help develop and improve Recruiting processes, in collaboration with other teams, to eliminate complexity, ensure workflows are intuitive and easy to understand for all users, and leverage technology to automate
- Alongside the recruiting operations coordinators, you will help schedule candidates for both phone and on-site interviews as needed
- You'll help prepare Recruiting reports and data to help drive processes and build insights
- You’ll meet on a regular basis with the Chief of Staff – CRO and other Revenue leaders to formulate job descriptions and interview processes, pipeline updates, and other strategic initiatives related to hiring for their organization
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years hiring for sales positions at a high-growth technology company; software or SaaS is preferred
- You have 10+ years recruiting in a corporate/in-house environment or an agency; a mixture of both is preferred
- You see yourself as a strategist who partners with your peers, executives, and hiring managers on how to best approach a new search
- You’re willing to experiment with new and ‘out-of-the-box’ approaches to recruiting and share your learnings with the broader team (or fail fast and adjust as needed)
- You’re self-motivated and are first to raise your hand to help others when needed
- You're curious and a creative problem-solver who has no problem taking calculated risks
- You're personable and can easily communicate with a group of diverse personality types
- You're very organized, detail-oriented, and process-oriented
- You understand what data is important, and use this data to prove (or disprove) your hypothesis when exploring what’s working and what’s not
- You can effectively prioritize and multitask so that you can meet multiple, tight deadlines
- You are a team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the job done
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where being adaptable and flexible is key
- You have a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- You love learning and using new technology
- You have earned a Bachelor's degree or have extensive experience in recruiting
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.