It’s been an amazing year for DISCO. The company went public in July 2021 as is one of the few publicly traded legal technology companies. Our market share is exploding as we grow our global customer base, both in law firms and in corporate legal departments. Our cloud-based product portfolio continues to drive innovation in AI and demonstrate how technology can transform the practice of law.
To further elevate DISCO’s brand and leadership in the legal industry, increase our visibility across the broader technology landscape, and engage and create demand with key audiences, DISCO is looking for an experienced B2B social media professional to join our growing marketing team!
In this newly created role, the Senior Manager, Social Media will lead the marketing organization on how to utilize social media channels to elevate brand awareness, reach and engage critical audiences, create demand for products and services, and establish the company as an employer of choice. Focusing on organic social media strategies, this role will work closely with the digital marketing team to support and extend the impact of paid and sponsored promotions.
What You'll Do
- Bring your strong understanding of both paid and organic social media to develop strategies for growing our social communities and increasing engagement with key audiences
- Create and manage the social media content calendar, ensuring that all content is relevant, engaging, and approved by internal partners
- Build partnerships across marketing team to ensure creative, public relations, community, channel, and integrated marketing campaigns are reaching and engaging key audiences
- Build social media plans for key events to ensure we’re driving people to DISCO events and engaging attendees before, during, and after events occur
- Establish strong relationships with Sales, Product and Product Marketing teams to ensure social media content reflects depth and breadth of DISCO offerings
- Establish strong relationships with People / Recruiting and DISCO Cares (Corporate Social Responsibility) teams to elevate DISCO’s community service and employer brand
- Build and foster communities on social media through engagement with industry influencers, partners and customers
- Track the impact of all social media efforts, reporting on performance metrics and key outcomes, and build quarterly strategies to drive improvement of impressions, engagements, click through rates
- Facilitate the creation of DISCO point of view rapid responses to news, research, and other third party posts via our social channels
- Serve as the company’s resident social media expert and thought leader, guiding the company and its employees to embrace best practices and to help employees utilize their own social channels to support key business initiatives
- Build social media advocates across the DISCO employee base and as appropriate, other partners, customers and industry influencers who can tell the DISCO story and elevate the DISCO brand
- Explore creative ways to utilize non-traditional B2B social media platforms to elevate DISCO brand and engage future customers and employees
Who You Are
- Four-year college degree
- B2B experience required; B2B technology company experience (in-house or through agency work) strongly preferred
- 8+ years of proven experience in B2B marketing and communications through in-house and/or agency roles
- Successful track record of supporting integrated B2B marketing campaigns
- Experience utilizing social media to establish and build B2B brand awareness, from both a lead generation and a recruitment perspective
- Obsession with branding and messaging to ensure all social media activity reinforces DISCO narrative and strengthens brand
- Analytical mindset with a fierce focus on ROI
- Strong writing, communications and presentation skills
- Innovative problem solving and solutions-oriented approach to challenges
- Self-motivated and the ability to learn about new markets and products easily
- Highly detail-oriented
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.