What You'll Do
- Become and serve as a sales organization process expert. This will include developing a deep understanding of the DISCO sales process, tools used to sell, territory management processes, and the strategic initiatives in place and how those are implemented operationally.
- Work closely with DISCO IT and PMO organizations to serve as a Sales SME on projects where sales input is required.
- Implement and support DISCO’s territory management strategy including regular reporting on book of business penetration and reassignment of accounts and territories as appropriate
- Work with IT, BI, and the PMO to identify process gaps and areas for improvement and implement changes to optimize new and existing processes as needed
- Support enabling technologies and processes in support of the Sales group and other divisions using the sales tech stack. This includes end-user training, monitoring user adoption and compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Document processes as related to existing and new technologies
- Become an expert on and provide internal reporting and deliver information to management as needed including recurring and ad hoc requests
- Serve as a strategic partner as it relates to cross-functional projects where sales support is required.
- Work cross-functionally with internal technical teams to lead the optimization of sales tools, and enforce best practices with end users
- Balance multiple priorities and deadlines
- Participate in daily and weekly meetings and conference calls
- Coordinate with Sales Enablement team to create and align content for sales team training content, presentations, and videos
- Infrequent travel, as required
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Work primarily from the HQ office on Capital of Texas Highway
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, or other operational support related function
- Significant experience with Salesforce required
- Experience supporting systems. For example, Salesforce, CPQ, SalesLoft, FrontSpin, Chorus.ai, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, or other related products is required
- Demonstrate strong Microsoft Excel competence, including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, GETPIVOT and other functions
- Demonstrate Microsoft Powerpoint or Google Slides experience sufficient to create and modify presentations
- Ability and personality to articulate processes in a meaningful way to our sales and sales operations teams
- Strong analytical and accuracy skills
- Confident self-starter
- Effective presentation and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Willingness to work rare nights and weekends when business needs require
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.