We are looking for an experienced Regional Sales Executive with a proven track record of growth in the ediscovery/legal technology industry or Saas/Technology sales. This is a field sales position based in London covering the UK and EMEA markets.
Your contribution will accelerate our DISCO growth across both law firms and corporate legal departments in the legal technology space. You will have the best legal technology tools in your backpack to share with the market.
What You'll Do
- You will sell the DISCO ediscovery, DISCO Review, and DISCO Case Builder solutions with responsibility for driving new business logos and expanding existing client revenue through direct and team selling regionally
- You’ll create and nurture trusted, long-term relationships with clients that result in substantial multi-year revenue growth
- You will relentlessly provide complete and appropriate solutions for all clients in order to increase top-line revenue growth, client acquisition levels and overall profitability through sourcing referrals from clients and prospects and quickly building a local network at the user level to drive viral growth
- You will analyse market and territory potential, track sales, and maintain status reports that deliver upon client needs, issues, interests, competitive activities, and potential for cross-functional product sales and services
- You will also keep abreast of best practices and trends in assigned territory and overall market
Who You Are
- Minimum 5 years in a complex selling environment requiring multi-level, multi-party support to develop and close deals
- Proven track record of success selling in Legal Technology and/or SaaS environments selling to executive level contacts
- Demonstrated history of overachievement on annual quotas >$1M
- Consistently ranked as a top performer in previous sales roles
- An expert in executing sales fundamentals including prospecting, cold calling, pipeline and Salesforce management to ensure accurate data capture and pipeline views
- Innate belief in a metrics driven approach to building a book of business
- Experience working with and developing Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to source and nurture leads
- Subject matter expert in the business and practice of law, legal technology, competitive landscape, and market trends highly preferred
- Solidified commitment to understand DISCO’s distinct position and differentiators and our commitment to transforming the manner in which our clients work
- Adept at partnering and collaborating with colleagues in all departments in order to exceed client expectations and to secure the resources required to win
- Ability to adapt, shift, and change quickly while maintaining a high quality of work and output
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication, organisation, and are self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to build trust, rapport and relationships with a wide variety of diverse people and personality types
- You are competent in ‘story telling’ and bringing hypothetical scenarios to life by describing how technology solutions will benefit businesses and add value to personnel
- You have a growth mindset and are passionate about winning in an entrepreneurial environment
- You have an infectious enthusiasm and positive energy which drives momentum
- BA or BS required; JD or MBA a plus, but not required
Location & travel:
- DISCO is hiring in multiple territories. You can expect travel to clients within your territory as well as industry events and conferences as required
*Business travel to commence based on COVID-19 situation
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.