Hybrid – London
DISCO Project Managers (“PM”) work side by side with clients to help them use the DISCO product for all of their ediscovery and investigation needs. From matter kick-off to case closeout, you’re the one who helps customers get the most of their DISCO solution.
- You will be the primary point of contact for many DISCO clients. As a result, you will have a major impact on the client’s journey
- You will work closely with the Product team and will be an important part of enhancing the product
- You will work very closely with DISCO’s account teams to ensure our customers are having a positive and successful experience
What You'll Do
- Serve as primary POC to manage client data through the ediscovery lifecycle
- Create review workflows and administer DISCO databases
- Develop advanced knowledge of the DISCO platform and its capabilities in order to advise clients on best practices for early data assessment, document review, production, depositions, and trial
- Act as DISCO ambassador to clients and at client functions
- Build rapport and establish open communication with clients regarding DISCO usage, status reporting, and core product functionality
- Deliver product training to attorneys, paralegals, and litigation support specialists
- Provide feedback and feature requests to the product and engineering teams
- Collaborate with other Project Managers and DISCO team members
Who You Are
- Minimum of three (3) years of ediscovery project management experience at a law firm, in-house legal department, or service provider
- Deep knowledge of one or more industry standard ediscovery platforms, such as DISCO, Relativity, Recommind, or Concordance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on detail, organization, and responsiveness
- Successfully able to manage multiple fast-paced projects simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving and analytical-thinking skills to troubleshoot technical challenges and craft creative solutions
- Committed to providing excellent service and support, both internally and externally
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, scope, and technology
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiar with data collection and processing software, such as LAW, Cellebrite, Relativity Processing, Nuix, X1, EnCase, FTK, and others
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Reside in the greater London area
Even better if you…
- Have worked at a Consulting firm or provided consultative solutions in ediscovery
- Are certified in other ediscovery platforms and applications, such as Relativity, Nuix, LAW, or Brainspace
- Have experience working for a litigation support group at a law firm/corporation or working closely with lit support groups in your previous roles
- Have a JD
- Have worked for a software company
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical and dental insurance
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.