The DISCO People Team is on a mission to create a magical experience for current and future Discovians. Our People Operations Analyst will focus on delivering, and improving people operations processes that scale with our rapid organizational growth. Our People Operations team are critical problem-solvers, data-driven storytellers and effective process designers.
Who You Are:
- You consider yourself self-motivated and are first to raise your hand to help others when needed
- You're curious and a creative problem-solver who has no problem taking calculated risks
- You're personable and can easily communicate with a group of diverse personality types, including executives
- You're very organized, detail-oriented, and a speedy learner
- You can effectively prioritize and multitask so that you can meet multiple, tight deadlines
- You have a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- You love learning and using new technology
- You always seek a way to do things better, and use data to help guide you
- You have earned a Bachelor's degree or have equivalent experience in human resources operations, processes and procedures
- You have an intermediate working knowledge of Workday
What You'll Do:
- You’ll be responsible HR data management throughout employee lifecycle events (pre- hire onboarding to retire)
- You’ll provide HR systems support and be responsible for maintaining accurate records/systems and processing operational work ( employee files, HRIS management, etc)
- You will be responsible for audits and system health-checks to ensure the accuracy of our data and timeliness of business process completion
- You’ll actively help develop HR processes, in collaboration with other teams, to eliminate complexity, ensuring workflows are intuitive and easy to understand for all users, and leveraging technology to automate
- You will serve as a first point of contact for employee’s HR-related questions
- You’ll partner with the broader People team with various projects, across the employee lifecycle
- You'll prepare operational and adhoc reports and data to help drive processes and build insights
- You will track, document and assist in change management for process changes, system changes and bi- annual workday release updates
- You will assist with user acceptance testing and sign off as new functionality or changes to existing functionality occur
- Ability to be proactive and flexible in fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Partner across people operations to develop and deliver analytics across the employee lifecycle (i.e. global talent dashboard, diversity metrics, talent acquisition metrics, internal movement, retention, etc.)
- Ensure alignment to HR-related compliance requirements by performing regular internal audits
- You will review and manage bi-annual Workday releases, assess impact to current configurations and train as needed on new functionality delivered
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.