It’s been an amazing year for DISCO. The company went public in July 2021 and is one of the few publicly traded legal technology companies. Our market share is exploding as we grow our global customer base, both in law firms and in corporate legal departments. Our cloud-based product portfolio continues to drive innovation in AI and demonstrate how technology can transform the practice of law.
To build our brand internally and create engaging and meaningful employee experiences, DISCO is looking for an ambitious Manager, Internal Communications to join our growing marketing team!
This leader will be responsible for creating effective employee communications that build connection, ensure alignment, and create awareness for DISCO employees around the world. From the launch of new programs and policies to sharing important news and business achievements, this role will provide strategic counsel and change management support to key stakeholders, including our Senior Leadership Team, to help foster a positive employee experience.
What You’ll Do
- Define strategies, styles, and cadences for effective internal communications, helping drive engagement and strategic alignment across our rapidly growing, global workforce
- Partner with key cross-functional stakeholders to develop and execute integrated communications plans in alignment with campaign or program goals
- Plan, edit, and produce content for a variety of internal channels including all-hands, Slack, email, and intranet
- Provide counsel to the Senior Leadership Team on key company communications, ensuring consistent framing of messages and alignment to best practices in change management
- Support the work of the marketing team by sharing campaign plans, messages and calls to action for employee audiences to augment overall impact
- Partner with department leaders and HR Business Partners on change management initiatives to ensure effective education and communications to drive understanding and adoption of company policy changes
- Own the selection, rollout, and ongoing management of our company intranet tool, to build an effective knowledge base and repository for important company information
- Be a strategic and tactical partner, especially for complicated and sensitive communications affecting the entire internal DISCO community
- Collaborate with corporate communications and the recruiting team on employer branding activities to create awareness about our brand and position DISCO as an employer of choice
- Utilize data and analytics from employee surveys to recommend strategies to drive and influence positive change across employee base
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience leading employee communications in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and provide counsel to a variety of stakeholders
- Proven track record of adapting communication styles to the situation
- Strong project management skills with ability to work on tight deadlines and create integrated communication plans
- Ability to simplify complex messages, anticipate questions that might arise, and adapt to different audience’s communication needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Even Better if you have…
- Experience in hyper-growth technology company
- Worked with a globally distributed employee base
- Utilized Slack for employee engagement
- Evaluated and made recommendations on intranets and other technology solutions for internal comms, and participated in the rollout of new technology – bonus points if it supports Google vs. Microsoft / Sharepoint environments
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, public relations or similar field
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.