Are you an email marketing professional with experience promoting SaaS platforms and/or legal technology, and looking for your next challenge? Do you have a successful track record in planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns? If so, we need to talk.
We are looking for a talented email marketing manager to take charge of optimizing our email marketing strategies. The email marketing manager will lead all promotional email operations, including the day-to-day execution, management, reporting, and optimization of our email marketing campaigns that support acquisition and retention. You will oversee the end-to-end development of emails working with cross-functional teams on content and targeting, and manage the production process with our internal creative team. You will maintain our promotional email calendar and proactively suggest opportunities and experiments to improve campaign performance. As the owner of our email channel, you will continuously work towards optimizing the email production process. The ideal candidate must have a growth mindset and a demonstrated track record of successfully running seamless email operations in fast-paced environments.
What You'll Do
- Development of email campaign strategy and segmentation
- Day-to-day management of email campaigns in Pardot, including development of email templates, building/scheduling campaigns and associated assets.
- Own the marketing department’s email calendar in partnership with content marketing, product marketing, and the creative team
- Manage and grow our email contact database. Implement segmentation strategies to improve lead generation through persona-based and targeted marketing strategies
- Continuously improve the email production process and results by designing and launching A/B tests to improve performance, collect insights, and share best practices across teams
- Analyze campaign performance to suggest improvements and provide reporting for Sr Leadership
Who You Are
- 4+ years managing a corporate email marketing program
- Proven mastery and understanding of email best practices
- Proven understanding of email A/B testing best practices
- Experience with Pardot and Salesforce integration
- Demonstrates outside the box thinking
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn about new markets and products easily
- Problem solver
Even Better If You…
- Have a four-year college degree in marketing; MBA a plus.
- Have experience marketing a SaaS software platforms in the legal technology industry
- Experience working in a high growth technology company ($100M+ revenue, 50% YoY growth)
- Pardot certification
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.