DISCO is rapidly growing and we are looking for an exceptional Marketing Operations Director to join our Growth Marketing leadership team. This role would suit a passionate, motivated and experienced leader who is excited to be part of a hyper growth organisation and ready to make an immediate impact. This is an amazing opportunity to help DISCO raise the bar in the legal technology domain and will make a significant contribution towards driving growth, demonstrating ROI and establishing best practices.
The Marketing Operations Director role is critical to taking our marketing systems, processes and data flow management to the next level. This role will spearhead our lead lifecycle and marketing funnel tracking from lead creation in our systems, to hand-off to our sales teams, through to reporting on marketing attribution.This role will also support the marketing tech stack, partnering closely with the marketing leaders to align marketing strategy with process and system execution.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of setting up, standardizing, and leading marketing processes, technology and reporting which have enabled a marketing team to successfully make data-driven decisions and demonstrate ROI. You will also have a deep understanding of Marketing metrics (especially digital), the importance of data on influencing marketing strategy and measurement of marketing activity on leads and contacts within the sales funnel.
What You'll Do
- Ownership of our marketing funnel processes and reporting, including dashboards to show marketing attribution on leads, opportunities and wins.
- Partnership with marketing peers to find gaps and build recommendations for lead lifecycle improvement (lead scoring updates, lead conversion improvement and data augmentation opportunities).
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Act as the architect and internal subject matter expert on our martech stack, and manage the technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, ABM, Intent, web CMS) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads, as well as the extensions to our martech stack for running events, webinars, social, web, and paid channels
- Leverage customer and prospect activity and segmentation data to optimize campaign targeting.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Marketing Analytics, or similar relevant field; advanced degree viewed favorably
- Have 10+ years of marketing operations experience, with at least 5 years in marketing operations or marketing automation roles
- Experience with Pardot and Salesforce integration
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Campaigns, and reporting, and comfortable building reports and dashboards
- Strong program/project management experience
- Thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Able to think outside the box and with a problem-solving mindset
Even Better If You…
- Have experience working at a SaaS software platform, legal technology or high growth technology company ($100M+ revenue, 50% YoY growth)
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.