The Client Success Manager is responsible for the account level happiness and health within an assigned book of business, as well as onboarding new clients.
You will oversee and safeguard the client relationship within your portfolio, making certain that the value of DISCO is immanent in every interaction. This will help ensure that clients invest deeply with DISCO, including partnering with the Sales, Professional Services, Product, Finance, and Training teams to unearth all possible avenues of success.
Regarding onboarding responsibilities, you will oversee all aspects of new clients' first impressions with DISCO to ensure the best possible experience. You will take a consultative approach to quickly diagnose a client’s case needs with the appropriate internal resources. You will make the customer’s first experience so exceptional it would be obvious to all stakeholders to use DISCO on their next case
This is a mission critical role for DISCO during one of our most ambitious years ever. You will help DISCO to build an incredible brand through delighting customers on a daily basis.
What You'll Do
- Build long lasting relationships with clients, transforming them into raving fans of DISCO
- Drive adoption and growth within accounts through proactive user outreach and adoption plays designed to reinforce ROI to all active users.
- Responsible for proactive management and risk mitigation of DISCO clients to ensure their long-term success and account expansion.
- Analyze business processes and client data to quantify account health and prioritize internal process changes as well as client outreach.
- Collaborate cross-functionally within and across the various internal functions to address client concerns and barriers.
- Track critical feedback from meetings with client executives, and continuously advocate for product and process changes to improve CSAT.
- Serve as the main external POC for any escalations to ensure issues are resolved quickly.
- Provide solutions to our clients by utilizing strong problem-solving skills with an analytical approach.
- Monitor trends in NPS and CSAT for assigned accounts to ensure company efforts are yielding the intended improvements in client experience.
- Help build the form and function of a growing department by designing new adoption plays and techniques for capturing CSAT.
- Manage client hand-off between sales and Client Success
- Plan and execute client kick-off to ensure client understands DISCO resources, whilst simultaneously setting up the matter, and initial data ingest
- Serve as concierge for clients at the outset of engagements to ensure best outcomes utilizing all of DISCO’s products and resources
- Ensure clients are properly connected to training resources to get the most out of DISCO’s products
- Develop DISCO product and services knowledge in order to help clients achieve maximum value from their relationship with DISCO
Who You Are
- 3+ years of client management experience
- Strong client management, account management, or client success experience in a rapidly growing SaaS company; project management and operations background a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written).
- Customer-centric thought process with the ability to provide process improvement to the client experience.
- Ability to connect clients to technology in a meaningful way
- Experience improving customer satisfaction through leveraging playbooks, relationship building and problem solving.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Any eDisclosure or litigation support experience is a plus
- Technologically savvy
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legal tech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical and dental insurance
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.