DISCO Associate Project Managers (“APM”) work in conjunction with other DISCO Project Managers to provide exceptional client service and help our clients use the DISCO product for all of their ediscovery and investigation needs. APMs complete billable tasks as directed by Project Managers, manage direct customer inquiries, and provide product-feature assistance to clients within the DISCO platform. Successful candidates for this role will have a passion for customer service, enjoy problem-solving, and have the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of people. This is a hybrid position supporting our EMEA clients.
- You will be a point of contact for many DISCO clients. As a result, you will have a major impact on the client’s journey
- You will provide feedback to the Product team and will be an important part of enhancing the product
- You will work very closely with DISCO’s account teams to ensure our customers are having a positive and successful experience
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with other Project Managers and DISCO team members to deliver superior service to DISCO clients
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members, including Forensics, Data Operations, Disco Desk, and Client Success, to help solve challenges and manage clients through those solutions to create the best client outcome
- Maintain project and data tracking to ensure that all requested work is completed correctly and deadlines are met
- Communicate with other Project Managers and clients about project milestones
- Develop advanced knowledge of the DISCO platform and its capabilities in order to advise clients on best practices for early data assessment, document review, production, depositions, and trial
- Act as a DISCO ambassador to clients and at client functions
- Build rapport and establish open communication with clients regarding DISCO usage, status reporting, and core product functionality
- Deliver product training to attorneys, paralegals, and litigation support specialists
- Provide feedback and feature requests to the product and engineering teams
Who You Are
- Minimum of one (1) years of ediscovery project management experience at a law firm, in-house legal department, or service provider
- Working knowledge of one or more industry standard ediscovery platforms, such as DISCO, Relativity, Recommind, or Concordance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on detail, organization, and responsiveness
- Successfully able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving and analytical-thinking skills to troubleshoot technical challenges and craft creative solutions
- Committed to providing excellent service and support, both internally and externally
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, scope, and technology
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Reside in the greater London area
Even better if you…
- Are certified in ediscovery platforms and applications, such as Relativity, Nuix, LAW, or Brainspace
- Have a JD
- Have worked as a review attorney
- Have worked for a software company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.