We are looking for a self-starter and detail-oriented Accounts Receivable Specialist to help lead the day-to-day collection efforts at DISCO. This individual will work closely with the Controller and cross-functionally to ensure timely invoice collection. To be successful as an Accounts Receivable Specialist you should be comfortable with working independently and efficiently while managing competing priorities. You should be a self-starter and creative thinker in your approach to the accounts receivable process.
What You’ll Do
- Follow-up with customers regarding past due AR balances to ensure timely collections of payments
- Apply cash and ensure payments and credits are applied to the correct invoice
- Assist with the collections process by coordinating with internal stakeholders regarding outstanding balances
- Monitor customer portals, where applicable, to ensure accurate transmission of invoices and monitor future customer payments
- Respond to emails/tickets and respond to clients/internal staff regarding billing and collection items
- Prepare accounts receivable aging reports in Excel using vlookups, pivot tables, filters, etc.
- Run ad-hoc reports in systems to answer client questions
- Perform other duties and projects related to role as assigned
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years accounts receivable experience
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to have difficult conversations with customers regarding past due balances
- You are organized and detail oriented
- You are able to identify and prioritize outstanding customer balances and are comfortable with changing priorities
- Very computer literate with strong excel skills and are able to navigate PDFs, Microsoft Office, Adobe etc.
- Willing to work extended hours (some weekend and evening work required)
Even Better If You
- Have experience using NetSuite and Salesforce
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.