Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
The Recruiting team at Datadog is responsible for scaling the growth of our company size. Our recruiters are strategic business partners, matchmakers, sellers and marketeers, all wrapped into one. We contribute to the bottom line and have high visibility to leadership teams as we partner with our business leaders on building their teams with top talent within multiple business areas. You will have the opportunity to shape, mold, and impact how fast we grow, the way we’re viewed, and the candidate experience.
We are looking for a Sourcing leader to play a key role in the continued growth and success of Datadog by leading a team of Sourcers to find exceptional talent for our Technical Solutions department across North America and EMEA. The Sourcing leader will partner closely with Recruiters to develop creative and tailored strategies to engage passive candidates. You will be the first point of contact for new candidates in the hiring process, playing a critical role in identifying great candidates and telling the Datadog story, while operating as a player/coach in hiring the best talent plus leading a team towards growth goals.
- Be responsible for leading your team to achieve projected team recruiting goals annually
- Staff team appropriately to ensure hiring success
- Plan and establish goals and objectives for the team
- Coach team to create and foster high touch relationships with active and passive candidates, as well as team members
- Ensure diversity is a priority in sourcing
- Contribute to and lead team to achieve OKR’s quarterly
- Forecast strategy for achieving hiring goals
- Work across strategic or leadership level roles when needed
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenge
- Facilitate training sessions with teams when needed
- Adapt and revise process when needed
- Develop ideas to pivot messaging, job descriptions, or any external facing content/events to help impact our ability to acquire talent
- Stay on top of the latest recruiting strategies, market movements, and company changes
- Use funnel metrics which impact the business to drive actions and change management for the business
- Experienced in 5+ years of recruiting or sourcing with strong performance and focus on sourcing talent
- Passionate about coaching others with 1+ years of direct management experience
- 1+ years recruiting for customer facing technical roles (ie Sales Engineers, Solutions Engineers, Solutions Architects, Support Engineers, etc.) preferably for tech companies
- A master in sourcing, messaging, candidate engagement, and organizing outreach attempts
- Skilled at operating with a sense of urgency
- Able to successfully navigate an ever-changing process
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.