Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
At Datadog, People Operations is more than just human resources—it’s a data-driven team dedicated to constantly improving the way we hire, develop, and support our most valuable asset: our people. Our People Operations team are strategic problem solvers who work closely with leadership and employees to ensure that Datadog keeps scaling smoothly and remains a great place to work.
The EMEA payroll Team expands and we are looking for a Payroll Lead to support the company growth. The candidate will manage 2 payroll coordinators, one of them remotely.The candidate will be closely working with the other Payroll Lead in place and reporting into the EMEA Payroll manager.The Payroll Lead is responsible for ensuring payroll compliance in its scope of countries. The candidate will be expected to ensure payroll deadlines and objectives, quality of service and operational performance. The candidate will work closely with the Compliance and benefits teams to ensure payroll accuracy at all times as well as with the third party payroll provider (ADP Celergo). The current EMEA region has its major entities in France, Ireland, Netherlands, UK, Germany & Spain and is working with PEOs (Wage portage third party). The scope of countries will evolve and flexibility around the scope is expected.
- Monthly Payroll activity
- Support the Payroll coordinators in their daily operations (taking back-up of your team when needed)
- Ensure monthly thorough payroll controls and approvals
- Assist with any payroll audits (SOX) request & set up of recommendations
- Support in and Manage third party relationships
- Project activity
- Assist in the opening of new EMEA countries
- Ensure Mergers and Acquisition are smoothly and accurately integrated
- Ensure in our HRIS system correct set up of time off, liabilities as per each countries rule
- Continually improve internal controls to ensure proper treatment and compliance of all payroll transactions
- Accompany your team in their professional and personal growth
- Work closely with the EMEA Payroll Manager to tackle operations topics and ensure continuous improvements of the daily operations
- Experience in international payroll required
- Fluent in English
- Used to work with Third parties and manage payroll provider relationship
- Service-oriented attitude and Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Willingness to learn, critical thinking, problem solving and judgement skills
- Individual should have high energy with the ability to organize/prioritize workload
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Management experience is a plus
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
- Work in a (truly) international environment
- Good opportunity to learn about international payroll
- You have a voice and we want to hear it!
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.