Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Datadog is a SaaS company featured in Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology list and Forrester’s Intelligence Application and Service Monitoring Wave as a leader. Our partner sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers and partners. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog Channels & Alliances team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
We are looking for an experienced Channel & Alliances sales professional to ignite and nurture partnerships by identifying and recruiting new partners for long-term success as well as manage ongoing relationships with key strategic partners, including managed services providers, professional services partners, resellers and cloud provider alliances. Our ultimate goal is developing alliances that drive both customer adoption and new revenue. This is a great opportunity for you to join a cloud software company and help blaze the path for our company's growth.
- Identify and recruit new strategic CSP/MSP and SI partners to drive revenue growth
- Enable and activate existing partners through training, enablement and joint selling
- Coordinate the technical and marketing aspects of integrated partnership launches
- Host quarterly business reviews with partners to drive accountability and report on success metrics
- Work hand-in-hand with Datadog’s regional enterprise and commercial sales organizations
- Generate partner-sourced net-new sales pipeline and revenue
- 5+ years of experience in business development, strategic alliances, or channel sales at a cloud services or software as a service organization
- Proven experience in driving sales opportunities from lead generation to closure, effectively negotiating agreements and building long-lasting partnerships
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and architectural scenarios, and explain them to others verbally and in writing
- Willingness to travel 25-50% of the time
- Experience with systems management or monitoring
- Experience with partnerships supporting DevOps, particularly in a cloud environment
- Technical background/education
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for taking initiatives from ideation to impact
- Passion for fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable growth culture and environment
- Experience in identifying market opportunities with a track record of initiating go-to-market plans and sales follow-through
Benefits and Growth:
- Continuous Sales training and career growth
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.