Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS platform integrates and automates infrastructure monitoring, application performance monitoring and log management to provide unified, real-time observability of our customers’ entire technology stack. Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes and across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation and cloud migration, drive collaboration among development, operations, security and business teams, accelerate time to market for applications, reduce time to problem resolution, secure applications and infrastructure, understand user behavior and track key business metrics.
We are a fast-moving, data-driven and analytically focused B2B marketing team. We show innovative companies how they can increase observability into and across their technology stack, improve their applications, get to market faster and innovate for long-term success. We execute hundreds of events, thousands of marketing campaigns, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more.
We are searching for a Marketing Manager to own Datadog’s messaging and go-to-market strategy across different solution areas, in support of driving new logo acquisition and expansion within existing clients. This is a highly strategic role that will play a critical part in driving Datadog’s next chapter of growth.
- Work cross-functionally with Datadog Product, Marketing and Sales leadership to align on company GTM focus areas by identifying the highest opportunity use cases by solution area
- Own Datadog’s messaging and positioning across focus solution areas
- Lead the build out of Enterprise-specific sales plays targeted to Director+ personas by building out campaign content assets, customer-facing selling assets and internal sales enablement materials
- Partner with Datadog’s Marketing teams to build and execute integrated marketing campaigns focused on these sales plays to generate New Business Meetings
- 3+ years of experience in product or solutions marketing in enterprise technology products and solutions
- Hands-on experience building both business and technology narratives within the enterprise technology landscape in areas such as cloud migration, DevOps, digital transformation, and monitoring tools
- Able to lead through influence by establishing strong, collaborative relationships across executive, product and marketing leaders
- Compelling written and oral communication and storytelling skills
- Comfortable speaking to modern technology trends, such as cloud computing, digital transformation and agile/DevOps processes
- Understanding of critical partners and channel alliances
- MBA or equivalent
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.