- Full Time
We are Datadog's in-house product experts. The Technical Solutions team enables Datadog's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers via multi-channel technical support, demos, and presentations. You’ll be joining a team and company where you will be challenged, but also will immediately witness your contributions to Datadog.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Engage with customers via multiple channels (ticketing system, live chat, and screensharing tools) to identify and resolve technical support requests while continuing to educate our clients on the use of the platform
- Reproduce technical issues and dive into Datadog’s 400+ integrations
- Handle urgent escalation cases that may result in customer-facing troubleshooting calls, and internal or external incident management
- Autonomously troubleshoot complex and/or high-priority customer issues without guidance
- Become a subject matter expert in many Datadog product areas
- Drive product conversations based on needs and problems learned during client interactions
- Lead high-complexity demos regarding specific and advanced use cases
- Provide mentorship to junior members of the team and serve as their escalation partner
- Work from a Datadog office 3 – 5 days per week
Who You Are:
- Experienced in multi-channel technical support at a SaaS company (5+ years of related experience)
- Experienced with APIs, REST calls and an understanding of Network terminologies
- Experienced using Zendesk, Jira, Confluence, or similar software
- Familiar with one or more Cloud technologies
- An exceptional written and verbal communicator, with experience communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A strong mentor to your technical peers
- A critical thinker who defaults to a client-centric approach
- Self-motivated, detail-attentive, and able to continuously learn
- Able to work a rotating schedule that requires weekend availability
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $80,000 – $120,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.