- Full Time
As a Product Manager for the Cloud Workload Security team, you will own detection and active defense capabilities for Workload Security, bringing bleeding edge techniques together with security and observability data to make Cloud Workload Security the most powerful and comprehensive threat detection and response product for production infrastructure. You will work with world class engineers, security researchers, and data scientists to detect and respond to attacks in real-time in customers’ Linux hosts and containers.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships that it builds, the creativity it brings to the table, and the collaboration of being together. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our employees can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with engineers to build detection, prevention and response capabilities leveraging eBPF
- Own the strategy for, and execution of, detection capabilities within CWS
- Own the strategy for, and execution of, active defense capabilities within CWS
- Work cross-functionally with other Product Managers, Security Researchers and Data Scientists to leverage observability data to detect new and emerging threats
- Work with product designers to create user experiences that delight DevOps and Security users alike
- Help grow the Cloud Workload Security team to meet the demands of our customers
Who You Are:
- A product manager with a proven track record building Detection & Response products
- You have a strong technical background and enjoy learning new technologies
- You have experience leveraging agents to collect data and take action
- You have sharp communication skills and the willingness to present your ideas to technical stakeholders and executives alike
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global mental health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.