- Full Time
Datadog’s Cloud Security Platform provides customers with a unified view of the security posture of infrastructure to enable development and security teams to proactively discover misconfigurations, detect threats and take remediation actions all with one, integrated product. Datadog’s security products are engines that rely heavily on the content that is produced by security researchers and other security experts in the company. This highly visible leadership role will allow you to use your security domain expertise to define and prioritize content of what is built by these experts and what each of Datadog’s security products use. It will require working with our customer’s CISO and their groups to clarify, prioritize and execute on the detections that will move the needle for the customer, and our business.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Evaluate what detection rules would need to get prioritized and built to meet the needs of our customers.
- Coordinate and coral teams to build the right set of rules that allow customers to easily and confidently consume this content through some of our existing products.
- Wear many hats, and build out the alliances that our enterprise security customers will ask or to adopt the new product
- Align relevant stakeholders across the company to execute on strategy and drive business outcomes.
- Contribute to propagating a customer-centric culture across the Product Engineering organization & provide customer/market feedback to other product managers to adjust roadmaps
Who You Are:
- At least 5 years of experience in an security-focussed product management role in the industry (Product, Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Sales)
- Strong sense of ownership: will own and measure outcomes along with sales, technical solutions, product, etc.
- Thinking from first principles equally comfortable with the big picture and with the details
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Experience presenting to senior stakeholders
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global mental health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.