The CI/CD Observability team is expanding Datadog’s capabilities to help software engineering teams do more, faster. We do this by providing them with unique insights during the software development lifecycle. By instrumenting test and benchmark frameworks, CI/CD pipelines and source code management tools, we enable users to track, identify and debug failures and performance regressions on CI/CD, as well as their applications, before they reach production.
As a Senior Product Manager in the CI/CD Observability team, you will work with a team of engineers, designers, marketers, and salesfolk, to grow and innovate on Datadog’s CI/CD Visibility product suite. You will own and drive the product roadmap and vision for our Pipeline Visibility product – delivering new features and capabilities through close collaboration with our customers and integrations with our partners.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for driving your product roadmap and vision, and delivering new features, based on customer feedback, business objectives, research, and market trends
- Be accountable for business goals related to product ownership such as revenue, adoption, usage, and margin
- Partner with customers and understand our users (software developers, build, platform, and release engineers) deeply; design solutions they find intuitive and delightful
- Build and deliver integrations with key business partners in the CI/CD ecosystem
- Work with a broad range of internal cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing and customer success teams, to define GTM strategy and optimize revenue
Who you are:
- You have a proven track record as a senior technical product manager independently defining strategy and owning execution of a development-centric product
- You have experience in defining and delivering new products, expertly balancing customer and business objectives
- You have deep understanding of the broader architecture and major technical considerations for your products, and a passion for learning about new technologies
- You have strong customer empathy and the ability to communicate effectively on technical topics with nuance for different audiences, including executives
- You have the ability to influence and make org-level decisions on product development and go-to-market strategy
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- You have previous experience with developer tools, CI/CD, software testing, cloud monitoring, or observability.
- You’ve worked with modern cloud environments and are familiar with CI/CD products and tooling
- You have hands-on coding/software development experience
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We know not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global Spring Health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.