Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
The Datadog Partner Marketing Team is looking for a Senior Partner Marketing Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for defining and implementing the partner marketing capability and strategy in the APAC region across the entire ecosystem of channel, cloud alliance (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure) and independent software vendors (ISV) partners. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of a partner marketing strategy and programs that will increase partner engagement, lead generation, and awareness of Datadog’s solutions across all types of partners.
- Implement regional partner marketing tactics like webinars, enablement sessions, demand generation campaigns, events and social media campaigns
- Recruit and engage new regional channel partners through planning and executing demand generation campaigns, awareness activities and onboarding programs
- Develop and carry out marketing programs to create awareness of Datadog’s solutions with top cloud partners in support of a co-sell strategy
- Collaborate with global Datadog Marketing, Product Marketing, and sales leadership to prioritize and execute campaigns and programs with the greatest business impact
- Report on the success of partner initiatives through quarterly OKRs
- 7-9 years of experience working in marketing; partner marketing and/or high-tech B2B marketing preferred
- Demonstrated success in marketing roles that are external-facing
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal teams and feel comfortable interacting with and presenting to senior leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to influence others
- You have experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools
- Ability to analyze data and trends
- A self-starter that thrives in a non-structured environment
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.