We are a fast-moving, analytically driven B2B marketing team. We show innovative companies how they can improve their applications and get to market faster. We do hundreds of events, thousands of marketing campaigns, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more.
Datadog is looking for a tenured Field Marketing Manager to design and build field marketing programs for our Western Region. This role will be a key player in fostering the growth of Datadog’s regional marketing practice.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do :
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the field marketing strategy for the West region as part of the overall North America GTM strategy
- Work closely with North America west coast enterprise sales teams to understand specific market priorities and inform and shape customer and prospect-facing programs contributing to pipeline and opportunity creation
- Support field programs and events with a heavy content angle and work with relevant teams and customers to deliver in a live environment including executive breakfasts/dinners, meetups, customer-led panels, and partner events
- Oversee promotion and outreach efforts pre/post event, including direct mail, email and cold calling
- Track, measure and communicate program results, and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts
- Ensure programs and event details are on brand, on message, and fit the Datadog aesthetic
- Support on larger events in the North America region such as AWS and GCP tradeshows, Datadog’s user conference Dash, roadshows, customer summits, etc.
Who You Are:
- Experienced in 5+ years working in marketing, preferably in the B2B technology space
- Equal parts creative thinker and result-driven
- Able to plan and deliver against hard deadlines
- Confident building successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programs that are results driven in their approach
- Comfortable working independently, maintaining strong attention to detail and taking calculated risks all while juggling many projects
- Clear and thoughtful as a communicator (verbal and written). Other foreign languages are a plus
- Willing to travel up to 50%
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $118,000 – $157,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.