As a Senior Business Systems Analyst you will work with business teams across Datadog to improve their processes, integrate their systems and automate workflows. This is a unique role that combines project and stakeholder management with technical hands on work. In addition to using middleware and low/no-code solutions, you will partner with software engineers to deliver fully custom integrations and solutions.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships that it builds, the creativity it brings to the table, and the collaboration of being together. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our employees can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Learn how business systems currently function and how they are used within Datadog Use this knowledge to identify technical and functional gaps and areas for improvement
- Architect, build, and maintain system integrations and process automations
- Plan, prioritize, and deliver system enhancements; executing unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements
- Create and maintain internal documentation and processes
- Collaborate with the Security, Governance, Risk & Compliance teams to ensure business systems adhere to Datadog security and compliance standards (eg. GDPR, SOX)
Who You Are:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Ability to communicate technical solutions to various audiences
- Strong problem solving and technical skills
- 4+ years as a business system administrator (e.g., Netsuite, Zendesk, Salesforce or Workday) or in a similar role
- 4+ years leading medium to large sized cross-functional projects from requirements gathering to go-live across Sales, Finance, and HR
- Prior experience integrating business systems using middleware (e.g., Workato, Mulesoft, Boomi, Zapier) and working with APIs
- Prior experience making buy vs build decisions
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global mental health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $144,000 – $184,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.