Datadog’s Sales Operations team is seeking an innovative and passionate Salesforce expert, who will impact a rapidly growing environment and its connected third-party systems. In this role, you will proactively engage and support our internal customer needs, we are delivering high quality solutions. You will also manage the CRM with the team to maintain existing features/products for the business, partner with stakeholders to design and implement new global initiatives, and drive global quality improvement processes.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with multi-functional teams: Sales, Customer Success, Channels & Alliances, Marketing, Sales Enablement, Product, Engineering, and Finance to analyze and optimize the processes related to Lead-to-Opportunity
- Optimize daily processes by developing and implementing automation solutions as well as create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and application configuration
- Become subject matter expert for Sales Go-To-Market and post sales processes in Salesforce through day to day support of internal and internal Users
- Troubleshoot, reproduce, and resolve problems reported by users in a timely manner
- Coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT), deployments, and tech stack audits with the team to ensure business requirements are met and upheld
- Prepare data from various internal and external sources in order to import updated data into existing databases, using data load, etc.
- Present new processes and automations to Sales Operations team to showcase enhancements to our system
Who You Are:
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- 2-3 years experience in Salesforce, including any combination of configuration and development, flow automation, user management, and report generation
- Strong knowledge of Sales business processes in the opportunity-to-close cycle
- Outstanding ability to partner with business stakeholders to understand business process challenges and provide guidance on technical solutions
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive health benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.