The Sales Revenue team supports Datadog’s rapid growth by collaborating with teams across the organization, providing commercial, operational, and analytical support to ensure that Datadog's business and Sales organization continues to grow as rapidly and efficiently as possible.
In this role, You will be working in an open environment with a diverse group of passionate and brilliant people. You will solve complex business problems while working effectively with Sales Leadership, Finance, Growth, GTM, Operations, as well as other key stakeholders.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
- Own, iterate, and optimize monthly commission strategies across several verticals (e.g. ranging from Sales Development to Enterprise Leadership)
- Design and implement creative and collaborative solutions to drive Sales Revenue’s operational excellence to scale
- Assist in tailoring analytics to quantify the business value of existing incentive based comp plans and deliver data backed insights on how to develop, refine, and improve
- Analyze the Deal Close process to ensure financial and operational accuracy of new commercial sales, including verifying/reviewing deal structures, financial terms, and product pricing
- Maintain a reporting system for core sales processes including, quota allocation, compensation plans, coverage and territory management, and real time performance data
- Consult with Strategy, Operations, and Growth teams to develop scalable sales compensation structure and initiativesGrow your technical and functional expertise in Salesforce and auxiliary SaaS systems including: Tableau, CaptivateIQ, Jira, Clari, Confluence
- Partner closely with Datadog’s most senior leaders to evaluate, design, and operationalize new sales strategy programs
- Assist in strategic planning and process improvement to advance the quality and architecture of product usage, revenue, and CRM dashboards to add operational rigor and advanced reporting capabilities
- 2-3 years of experience in revenue, sales operations, FP&A, business analyst or consulting roles
- Advanced Excel skills to manage and analyze large data sets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to quickly establish trust, credibility, and influence across a variety of partners
- Experience with a Monthly Recurring Revenue business model
- Demonstrated experience thinking strategically about complex issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience presenting to teams of various functions and levels
- Project ownership and delivery – work closely with cross-functional teams to manage stakeholders and coordinate, plan and prioritize tasks
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We know not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Generous global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $75,000 – $95,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.