- Full Time
Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) on our Commercial Sales team, you will prospect, qualify, and generate customer leads to assist in Datadog’s overall business growth. By partnering with internal stakeholders, you will help IT and Technology innovators across markets recognise Datadog’s impact in their digital transformation and migration to the cloud. SDRs have the opportunity to grow their careers in Sales and continue contributing to Datadog team success.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various Datadog teams
- Drive initial prospect qualification and schedule discovery meetings
- Develop, present, and implement strategies for acquiring new business
- Conduct outbound outreach by cold calling and emailing prospective customers
- Learn to follow a well-defined methodology to help identify a customer's unique needs
Who You Are:
- Motivated by a career in sales
- Someone with an innate curiosity to learn
- Have a desire to succeed alongside teammates
- Proven in your written and verbal communication
- Comfortable with being able to learn from rejection
- Fluent in English and Thai
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- High income earning opportunities based on self performance
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Generous global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.