Datadog is a best-in-class SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. Built by engineers, for engineers, our monitoring and security platform is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops, and Security teams globally. Come join the team for an exciting opportunity to learn from top-level leaders and colleagues and grow alongside the company as we rapidly expand.
The Recruiting team at Datadog is responsible for scaling the growth of our company size. Our recruiters are strategic business partners, matchmakers, sellers and marketeers, all wrapped into one. We contribute to the bottom line and have high visibility to leadership teams as we partner with our business leaders on building out our Sales and Technical Solutions teams with top talent within multiple business areas. You will have the opportunity to shape, mold, and impact how fast we grow, the way we’re viewed, and the candidate experience.
Datadog is ramping up for another big hiring year and expanding our Recruiting team to support our growth. Currently, we are looking for a Recruiting Sourcer to play a key role in the continued growth and success of Datadog by finding exceptional talent for our teams across EMEA. The Recruiting Sourcer will partner closely with Recruiters to develop creative and tailored strategies to engage passive candidates. You will be the first point of contact for new candidates in the hiring process, playing a critical role in identifying great candidates and telling the Datadog story.
- Generate candidate pipelines using your own research, the Datadog referral network, via events, and sourcing campaigns
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications match requirements of open roles
- Track pipeline activity to share with stakeholders
- Recommend improvements that will impact our candidate pipeline
- Map out the talent market, keeping a pulse of talent flow, market attrition, and which companies employ the talent we’re after
- Ensure candidates have an excellent candidate experience regardless of outcome
- A people-person with strong communication skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Experienced with 1+ years working in a search firm, prospecting role, or in-house recruiting team for high volume recruiting
- Skilled at engaging candidates or customers through outbound prospecting
- Autonomous and able to work independently and simultaneously on multiple positions
- Confident in your ability to hook passive prospects with best of breed opportunities
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.