The Recruiting team at Datadog is responsible for scaling the growth of our company size. Our recruiters are strategic business partners, matchmakers, sellers and marketeers, all wrapped into one. We contribute to the bottom line and have high visibility to leadership teams as we partner with our business leaders on building their teams with top talent within multiple business areas. You will have the opportunity to shape, mold, and impact how fast we grow, the way we’re viewed, and the candidate experience.
Join the team behind the product trusted by thousands of companies, from Deloitte to Peloton, as part of Datadog's 2022 internship program. As a Recruiting intern, you'll work alongside (and learn from) the teams who have helped grow Datadog from a 100 person startup to a publicly traded company of 3,000+ people globally. In a community-focused student cohort, you'll receive guidance from recruiters, sourcers, and leaders who are the best in their field, and build relevant experience that you can apply in the real world. You’ll also participate in outings and networking events with your fellow interns, and collaborate on important initiatives that directly impact the company. Interns will also have the opportunity to attend exclusive talks with Datadog leaders who will give advice and share the lessons they’ve learned over the course of their careers.
- Learn more about the Recruiting and Talent Acquisition candidate lifecycle
- Learn to source candidates and prospect passive talent to come work at Datadog
- Build expertise in sourcing, ATS, and CRM tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Eightfold and Greenhouse
- Work alongside our Recruiting Coordination team to elevate candidate experience at a fast growth tech organization
- Job shadow Recruiting and cross-functional team members to learn how their day to day impacts the larger organization
- Receive job training and mentorship that will expand your skill set!
- Complete a strategic project to improve processes and provide innovative business solutions
- Cross functionally liaise with stakeholders to complete assignments
- An undergraduate student enrolled at a U.S based university or college targeting a graduation date of Dec 2022 – Aug 2023
- Able to intern from May 31st – Aug 19th, 2022
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.