The Recruiting team at Datadog is responsible for scaling the growth of our company size. Our recruiters are strategic business partners, matchmakers, sellers and marketeers, all wrapped into one. We contribute to the bottom line and have high visibility to leadership teams as we partner with our business leaders on building their teams with top talent within multiple business areas. You will have the opportunity to shape, mold, and impact how fast we grow, the way we’re viewed, and the candidate experience.
Join the team behind the product trusted by thousands of companies, from Deloitte to Peloton, as part of Datadog's 2022 internship program. As a Recruiting intern, you'll work alongside (and learn from) the teams who have helped grow Datadog from a 100 person startup to a publicly traded company of 4,000+ people globally. In a community-focused student cohort, you'll receive guidance from recruiters, sourcers, and leaders who are the best in their field, and build relevant experience that you can apply in the real world. You’ll also participate in outings and networking events with your fellow interns, and collaborate on important initiatives that directly impact the company. Interns will also have the opportunity to attend exclusive talks with Datadog leaders who will give advice and share the lessons they’ve learned over the course of their careers.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Learn to source candidates and prospect passive talent to come work at Datadog
- Build expertise in sourcing, ATS, and CRM tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Eightfold and Greenhouse
- Job shadow Recruiting and cross-functional team members to learn how their day to day impacts the larger organization
- Receive job training and mentorship that will expand your skill set!
- Complete a strategic project to improve processes and provide innovative business solutions
- Cross functionally liaise with stakeholders to complete assignments
Who You Are:
- You are targeting a 2024 full-time start date
- You are in the process of receiving/have a degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Sales or related field and have an interest in recruiting
- Able to work in Datadog’s New York or Boston location throughout the internship and after graduation
- Able to intern for the entirety of the internship from May 30th – Aug 18th, 2023
- Excellent organizational, communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent follow up and customer service skills
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.