Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Datadog is seeking an experienced and innovative Product Marketing Manager to be a critical member of the rapidly scaling Datadog Partner Network (DPN) team. We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive partner-oriented content and enablement for this quickly growing segment of the business. You’ll help us scale the program and enable our partners to be successful through leading GTM messaging, enablement and acceleration of partner deal cycles.
As our first PMM focused on DPN, you’ll get the chance to have lots of autonomy and impact. You’ll play a pivotal role in creating our product marketing strategy for DPN Partners and scaling this marketing function.
What You’ll Do:
- Go-to-Market – Work closely with our Partner Marketing and Partner Sales teams to define value proposition, customer stories and joint messaging to showcase the value of the Datadog Partner Network (DPN) in order to increase enrollment, engagement and conversions
- Partner Enablement – Work with Partner Sales Managers as well as DPN partners to update and create new enablement content that will help to improve Partner readiness and partner deal win rates
- Marketplace Enablement – Evangelize Marketplace offerings to our Datadog Global Sales Team by executing on new offering launch materials and enablement
- Joint Solution Enablement – Work with Gold Tier Partners and Partner Marketing team to define our joint solution messaging, value proposition and customer uses cases to support co-selling and co-marketing
- Customer-facing materials – create or update the full spectrum of marketing assets including joint solution briefs, website content, blog posts, campaign content, videos, demos and sales presentation to be used by Datadog Partner Sales Team and DPN members.
- Thought Leadership – Opportunity to represent Datadog at live enablement sessions and presentations to Partner Sales teams to build awareness for Datadog and drive the success of our partner initiatives.
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years of Product Marketing, Go-to-Market, Enablement, Partner Marketing or relevant experience preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; as well as strong messaging skills
- Prior experience focused on channel and partnership ecosystem marketing, preferred but not required
- Some industry knowledge, preferably in DevOps or Cloud Monitoring space
- Prior experience working with Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Systems Integrators and resellers, would be a plus
- Ability to think strategically and execute independently
- Always willing to roll up your sleeves
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.