Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
We are a fast-moving, analytically driven marketing team. We run thousands of campaigns, drive market & competitive intelligence, support hundreds of events, enable the sales team, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more. Product Marketing Managers (PMM) at Datadog are the bridge between the Product, Marketing, and Sales orgs and leading go-to-market efforts with cross-functional teams.
Are you looking for a place where you can not just grow your product marketing career, but be able to put your own stamp on what Datadog product marketing does?
From go-to-market strategy for new products and features to creating the content that enables our sales and partner teams, you’ll touch on all areas of the business and help scale Datadog even further as a mini CMO of one of our fastest growing products. We give our Product Marketing Managers the opportunity to collaborate, investigate, and idealize how we can gear our product strategy to yield the highest results.
This is a full-time hybrid role in our NYC office.
- Manage successful product launches by formulating and leading the go-to-market strategy of new product segments and features including: messaging, positioning, pricing, packaging, demos, etc.
- Collaborate with teams across Marketing, Product and Sales to identify and drive strategic campaigns, events, partnerships, and training to expand Datadog’s presence and augment our lead generation efforts.
- Conduct thorough competitive and market analysis per product segments, resulting in product roadmap guidance and sales consumable battlecards.
- Teach, create, and optimize internal learning curriculum that enables the sales and customer success teams.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience is required
- Previous experience bringing technical features/functions from concept to revenue generation, preferably in a B2B context
- Strong writing and presentation skills with the ability to command an audience
- You have prior experience in launching and promoting products in untapped markets
- You have coding / QA experience or a good understanding of a software developer’s day to day
- You have a BS in computer science or a related field
- You’re passionate about exploring new technologies
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.