As the Product Manager – Windows Ecosystem, you will manage the product life-cycle for our Windows product, services, within the ecosystem. Together with your team, you will build solutions that enable our customers to securely migrate to the cloud and leverage the Datadog SaaS portfolio.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive roadmap for Datadog Agent focused on the Windows ecosystem including all Windows related services
- Scope, spec, and design new features in collaboration with engineers, designers and product managers, including our Azure & Cloud Integrations product managers and teams
- Identify and prioritize the right market opportunities for the team to pursue and expand
- Shape the GTM strategy for your product in collaboration with Product and Event Marketing teams
Who You Are:
- Good technical skills and background in software development with an understanding of broader tech architecture
- Good domain knowledge of cloud, virtualization and large scale distributed systems
- Bonus – prior experience with Windows or Azure products such as AD, IIS, Windows Server
- Bonus – experience with developer tools, or building products for developers
- Minimum 1-2 years of Product Management experience
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We know not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global Spring Health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.