Product Manager – Serverless
As the Product Manager – Serverless you will manage the product life-cycle for our Serverles offerings. Together with your team, you will build solutions that enable our customers to securely migrate to the cloud and leverage the Datadog SaaS portfolio.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the product roadmap for our Serverless offerings
- Liaison with cross-disciplinary product teams such as managers, product designers, engineers, and analysts to achieve product-market fit for new initiatives
- Work with customers to identify opportunities for enablement for our Serverless (Lamda, Fargate, for example)
Who You Are:
- You have domain knowledge of Serverless features, to drive customer value
- You will know how to define Serverless Architecture, to internal and external stakeholders
- You have sharp communication skills and the willingness to present your ideas to technical stakeholders and executives alike
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We know not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global Spring Health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.