As the Product Manager – Public Sector/Compliance, you will manage Datadog for Government, our dedicated SaaS for public sector customers and Datadog compliance strategy. Together with your team, you will build solutions that enable public sector customers to securely migrate to the cloud and leverage the Datadog SaaS and enable enterprise customers to leverage Datadog in regulated industries.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the product roadmap for Public Sector focused product offerings
- Lead our efforts to support frameworks such as ITAR, FedRAMP High, CJIS, PCI, HIPPA and more
- Partner with product managers and compliance teams to introduce new products and features for Datadog for Government and compliance.
- Work closely with our world-class, distributed engineering team and Technical Program Managers to improve the platform security, reliability and the Datadog’s developers experiences operating and maintaining the Datadog for Government SaaS
- Engage with our public sector customers and prospects across DevOps and Security teams to identify market opportunities
- Independently research the market and competition
Who You Are:
- You have domain knowledge of cloud security, security operations, and incident response
- You have a proven track record as a product manager, ideally at a SaaS company
- You have sharp communication skills and the willingness to present your ideas to technical stakeholders and executives alike
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security or equivalent experience
- Holds a US Citizenship, and is located within the United States
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We know not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global Spring Health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
#LI-Remote This is a remote position
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.