About the role
- Platform Integrations builds our integrations with technologies that are integral to our customers’ infrastructure stack such as IaaS, PaaS, virtualization services.
- The team will enable and ensure customers can monitor these technologies either on-premise or in the cloud in Datadog with minimal effort or expertise
- Will need to have a good understanding of entire Datadog platform to build and flesh out these integrations
- Examples of technologies – OpenStack, cloudfoundry, vSphere, VMware, SAP
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for driving product roadmap, vision and delivering new integrations for several key platform technologies and Horizontal Enterprise software (e.g. IaaS, PaaS applications, virtualization technologies, ERP)
- Prioritize what integrations to build, upgrade and improve the configuration and management experience of these integrations
- Establish and drive partnerships with major vendors to build best-in-class integrations for these underlying technologies
- Partner with Marketing and other GTM teams (within both Datadog and our cloud partners) to generate awareness and drive adoption of Datadog’s solutions
Who You Are:
- Good technical skills and background in software development with an understanding of broader tech architecture
- Possess deep understanding of multiple services and major technologies
- Past experience with driving GTM activities, vendor partnerships
- Good communication skills, ability to present ideas to technical stakeholders, business stakeholders
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We know not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global Spring Health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $160,000 – $190,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.