We're looking for students to join our Product Management team to reinforce the product development lifecycle and partner with members of our Engineering, Design, and Product Marketing teams. As Datadog and the cloud monitoring space expand, you will have a high-impact opportunity to adapt your product vision to the market’s needs and the needs of our company as we scale.
Students can sign up anytime for a free Datadog Pro account!
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships that it builds, the creativity it brings to the table, and the collaboration of being together. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our employees can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Be a part of a team in a hyper-growth phase.
- Gain experience working with different parts of the organization to scale an enterprise product and reinforce the product development lifecycle.
- Partner with members of our Engineering, Design, and Product Marketing teams.
Who You Are:
- You are in the process of receiving a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- You have prior product management, technical program management or product-oriented technology experience.
- You have worked with or have an understanding of B2B products and its development lifecycle.
- You can take complex ideas and dissect them into simple and understandable specifications.
- You have strong communication and writing skills.
- You enjoy communicating with highly technical customers.
- You are a risk taker and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are available to complete a 6 month internship starting in January, February, March, April, May or June 2023 (we are unable to accommodate internships starting at any other time).
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Mentorship opportunities with team members, leadership, and beyond
- Continuous professional development and product training opportunities
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- In-person intern cohort and monthly company social events
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Relocation support and travel benefits
- Unlimited snacks and drinks in our office; catered lunches on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Beautiful offices in convenient locations
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.