Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack.
Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term. Partnering closely with our customers and internal teams of engineers, designers, marketers, and salesfolk, you will be part of defining the future of a rapidly growing business.
- Be responsible for driving your product roadmap and vision, and delivering the MVP for new products, based on customer feedback, business objectives, research, and market trends
- Be accountable for business goals related to product ownership such as revenue, adoption, usage and margin
- Partner with customers and understand our users (software developers, ops engineers) deeply; design solutions they find intuitive and delightful
- Work with a broad range of internal cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing and customer success teams, to define GTM strategy and optimize revenue
- Participate in interviewing, hiring and onboarding product managers, as needed to grow talented and diverse teams
- You may also lead a small team of product managers, overseeing their day-to-day, formally supporting their growth and development, and fostering an environment that encourages positive engagement and performance
- A proven track record as a senior technical product manager independently defining strategy and owning execution of a IaaS/SaaS cloud based product
- Experience in defining and delivering new products, expertly balancing customer and business objectives
- Deep understanding of the broader architecture and major technical considerations for your products within the cloud infrastructure and DevOps domain, and a passion for learning about new technologies
- Strong customer empathy and the ability to communicate effectively on topics within DevOps with nuance for different audiences, including executives
- The ability to influence and make org-level decisions on product development and go-to-market strategy
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in cloud monitoring/observability
- You’ve worked with modern cloud environments that utilize kubernetes, containers, serverless, and more
- Hands-on coding/software development experience
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
For more information on our different teams and opportunities, please visit our Blog!
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.