Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives
People Operations is more than just human resources—it’s a data-driven approach to hiring, growing and keeping our most valuable asset: our people.
Are you passionately committed to building a career in HR? Datadog is scaling, and we are committed to making an investment in our People. If you are looking to get a ground floor experience in supporting the growth of a hi-tech startup, this is the place to be. You’ll be heavily involved in all things that make it possible for our people to do great things here. This will be a great opportunity to be immersed in and contribute to our success.
This role will serve as an integral part of the People Ops NYC team. Reporting to the People Operations Generalist at Datadog, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow from great mentors and provide front-line support to drive the success of key People initiatives. You will be a trusted member of the People Ops team and instrumental in driving efficiency, organization, and compliance in your day-to-day support; you will be part of an exciting global HR function.
- Provide support to the People Operations Generalist and employees on day-to-day needs including but not limited to Payroll, Benefits, HR compliance, etc. as it relates to our visas and immigration and relocation programs
- Facilitate immigration and relocation cases while providing front of the line support for questions
- Monitor visa status and deadlines to ensure cases are initiated timely
- Stay up to date on the rules and filing procedures working with our immigration counsel
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date physical and electronic files to ensure compliance
- Enter required data in a timely manner, meet all case reporting requirements within established timelines and standards
- Support reporting, auditing, and data control initiatives
- Partner with various internal stakeholders to execute new hire onboarding and transfers
- Keen on a career in human resources; eager to get involved and improve processes
- A person who maintains a high degree of professionalism & ethical standards by adhering to internal and regulatory compliance standards
- Someone with high ethical standards to process highly confidential material
- Excellent in your oral and written communications skills
- A master excellent multi-tasker with stellar time management and organizational skills
- Experienced in Workday, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office Software
- You have previous experience with immigration or social services
- You have experience with Data Entry and management
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources; Communications; International Relations; Political Science; or related Fields
Why You Should Apply:
Generous and competitive benefits
New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
Best in breed onboarding
Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.