Reporting directly to our Senior Director, People Business partner, this role will work on critical projects that span across multiple client groups and organizations with the end goal of providing an excellent employee experience.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You'll Do:
- Support our Senior Director, People Business Partner and other People Business Partners on the team to achieve our overarching goal of supporting company growth, providing an excellent employee experience and driving retention and productivity.
- Support a variety of our people practices including but not limited to compensation planning, performance management, talent management, organizational planning, and employee relations.
- Support a variety of people projects such as the build out or refresh of career pathing and people analytics requests.
- Build out and own people analytics metrics across the GTM and Finance & Business Operations groups to support our data-driven approach to making decisions
- Ad-hoc projects as needed.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree required. 3+ years of progressive HR experience preferably in a generalist function
- Experience with, and exposure to, all areas of HR including employee relations, investigations, talent management policies and procedures, and more
- Strong analytical skills. Very high proficiency with Excel required. Experience with other data analytics tools such as Tableau or PowerBI a huge plus.
- Strong experience using HRIS systems, Workday experience a major plus.
- Growth mindset–someone who is looking to learn and grow exponentially will excel in this role.
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.